BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Shirel V.
Edmonton
Clean until the very last bit of my skin but it leaves the skin very very dry and it doesn't feel so good without a moisturizer after , but cleans amazing, this product knows his job
Marie F.
Este producto es excelente si se quiere prevenir los barritos. Sin embargo, sigo teniendo espinitas muy pequeñas las cuales no se han desaparecido con este producto. This product is really good if you want to prevent pimples. However I still have few blackheads(nose) and whiteheads (forhead).
Diana M.
I love this product is my daily use, since my friend gave me the essential deep cleaning astringent, I decided to buy the essential foaming facial cleanser, and from the first use I loved my skin felt super clean, fresh and soft, I recommend 100 % Will see the difference from the first use.
Chantal G.
Notre-Dame nb
It makes skin feel so soft and clean once I've finished washing my face. Feel like all the dirt at the end of. The day is being washed off. In the morning make my skin awake up.
Amrita G.
This cleanser is great for taking off my makeup. It is fairly gentle on my skin and doesn't have a major scent to it. If you have very dry skin, it may not be the product for you since it is a tad over drying if you do not moisturize afterwards.
Allie S.
Scotchtown , CA
I have used Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser multiple times, I highly enjoyed this purchase because it helped my face feel refreshed and cleaned. I bought this at Walmart for a pretty great price, would definitely buy again in my future.
Laura
Helps to keep my skin in check. The packaging is simple. It did what is said it would do, most importantly I didn't get a reaction. I would be happy to use it again. I do recommend to others. Just make sure you have a good toner to follow.
Hira A.
I like this one more compared to those fruity ones with tiny little beads, it cleanse well and don't leave skin sticky and oily though the fruity morning burst with beads does
Steph F.
Greely, ON
This product made me feel clean and refreshed. However, I stopped using it since it had such a strong scent. Overtime, it also felt like it was drying out my skin, so keep in mind to moisturize if you do decide to purchase this product.
Jeanette R.
Hagerstown, MD
I've used this product before during my showers. I love how it foams and it makes my face feel clean and fresh! The only problem I've had is that I have really dey skin so when I use it, it makes my skin feel a little more dry.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?