BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Amanda W.
This product is great for my skin in my opinion. It helps with my breakouts and washes away all my makeup. I got it from shoppers drug mart. The pump works great and overall a product I will continue to buy over again.  Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
I started using this when I had a major breakouts issue my friends recommended me this so I tried it and after a few days all my acne are fading away. It really works in reducing pimple and acnes I tried it and I definitely recommend it to all of you having breakouts
Ruth R.
San Juan
When I first bought this product I was hesitant if it would actually work. I have combination skin and products usually break me out, but this is perfect. Not only does it remove my makeup but it leaves it smooth and clean. My skin has improved so much. This a a true gem!
Kaylee S.
Derbyshire, UK
I have combination skin, oily T-zone and dry pretty much everywhere else. But this product, and other clean and clear products such as the Deep Cleansing lotion are perfect for my skin, and that I so rare for me to find! I find myself purchasing this product a lot!
leah t.
Melbourne
This product is one of 3 products that helped me clear my skin before my debutante and it only took a week. Use with an exfoliating mitt or a Clarisonic Mia, does wonders. I stopped using this for a bit and then went back to using it and I fell in love again.
cea p.
I like this product but I would not really repurchase it. Although it is really cleansing, I find it really drying. I can feel my skin being stretched. Also, I am not a fan of the scent.
Mary Elynne E.
Quezon City, National Capital Region (Metro Manila)
I use this every morning ro wash my face with. It has never brought a tingling sensation to my skin. It is a gentle cleanser that washes away excess dirt and even makeup to ensure that my face is thoroughly clean.
Audrey V.
florida
I start to use this facial cleanser for a cousing, she used and she recommended it to me, I really like first time I used leave my skin soft. It's the best facial cleanser. It met my expectations and exceeded them. I would recommended to my friends.
Parker M.
winnipeg, MB
I like how it foams when you're washing your face, I've used this product for a couple years now and it always works really well for me, I like using it with the toner and moisturizer, my skin always feels really soft after using the three step stytem
Marie F.
Este producto es excelente si se quiere prevenir los barritos. Sin embargo, sigo teniendo espinitas muy pequeñas las cuales no se han desaparecido con este producto. This product is really good if you want to prevent pimples. However I still have few blackheads(nose) and whiteheads (forhead).
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?