BY CLEAN & CLEAR #94 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

dina k.
This clean & clear foaming facial cleanser is my first facial cleanser ever. I really love it. It smells great, makes my face smooth, and has great oil control. It's really good. :)

Sarah F.
Lyn, ON
This product is great for leaving your face feeling clean and oil free! I used it every
Morning for a long time until my skin changed. If your skin is pimple prone from oiliness, this is a great product for you! Smells nice too!
Ashton H.
Edmonton
This cleanser worked good for my skin! I saw less acne and blemishes when i used it! I think the only thing is that i dried out my skin and it left my skin a little dehydrated! I would recommend this for VERY oily skin types.
Mariana R.
São Paulo, Brazil
The best of all. The scent is The delicious, and does not harm your skin, keep it moisturized and so soft, I repeat the use for as many times as I can. Incredible price, and you can find it at the pharmacy or at the target.
Anette B.
Laredo, TX
It's a really good to add this product you your daily face routine , I been using it for 3 yrs probably and I love it , it doesn't leave my skin to dry or to oily it's perfect for those who have oily/normal skin (like me )
arianna L.
Clean and Clear is a nice product I used to use. Although i don’t know if it’s just me or my skin type but it actually made my skin a little bit dryer than it already is, but it did clear out my skin of acne so that’s good.
Jennifer L.
I love this product soooooo much! It’s one of my favourite cleansers. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling. This product is excellent value for the price and one of my all time favourites since I was in high school.
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
A really thick facial soap, what I mean is you only need about a half pump for a really full lather. A good surface clean to eliminate any make up or surface residues but it is not the kinda lather that deep cleans pores.
Christin S.
Napanee, ON
This product is amazing! I use it every time I shower and it helps wake me up! It helps clean my skin and it takes off and dirt and oils I have on my face! It doesn't make my skin dry or irritate it and I love using it!
Huda D.
Milton, ON
This has been my go to cleanser for years. It does a good job cleaning my face, removes all makeup residue and is not as harsh as other products. The price is also very reasonable which is why I use it on a daily basis.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?