BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Brook F.
I've only ever used this once before. Wasn't overly impressed. I didn't like the way it left my skin feeling afterward or the smell. It did the job of cleaning my face. I purchased it from a drug store. They have other products that I prefer over this specific facial cleanser.
Esha B.
Pune
Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash is specially designed for young skin - to remove excess oil, while its special ingredients help prevent pimples. Its liquid formula cleans deep without causing dryness, and is gentle enough to use every day, for clean and clearskin that glows.
Chelsea R.
Burin Bay Arm, NL
Love this facial cleanser, it keeps my face clear of acne, and it makes my skin feel soft and refreshed! It's a great price, the bottle gives an easy to use experience and really meets the expectations! Overall I was totally impressed, & I will continue to buy this product:)
Maria Antonia T.
Medellin
I used for maybe a month until I started noticing my skin was feeling unusually dry, it ache when I applied my moisturizer or makeuo especially under my eyes. I decide to stop using this product and I would never use it again, maybe it was just not right for my skin type.
Daniela D.
I really liked this product, not only because it leaves a feeling of freshness in my face, but also that in the time I use it, I can notice the changes in my skin, I also liked it becauseafter used my skin was made More gentle, and with the days the acne was disappearing
Sydney J.
Brantford , ON
I have been using this face cleanser for 5 years and I have yet to find something that compares to how nice this makes my skin feel it helps with acne and I feel like it helped to make brighten my skin! I’ve tried many other face cleanser and this is still my favourite
Karen A.
This is my first ever fave facial wash ❤ I've seen a lot of youtubers using it so I give it a try and definitely it works for my skin. I love how it makes my skin looks fresh, smooth, and it prolong the oilyness 😛 I also use the moisturizer and I love the results 😍😍
Clive M.
High Wycombe
Works well, does as dictated. Though have to use a facial oil plus a thick moisturiser due to the product really drying out the skin, but this is expected due to the deep cleansing. Makes skin feel really clean and fresh, and has improved skin quality over time.
Yryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Cleansing does not dry the skin (and it's dry), it does not cause irritation. Make-up removes, but does not always cope with mascara, but in any case I additionally use napkins to remove makeup. In my opinion for such a price, an excellent tool for daily care
Anjana A.
Hyderabad
It is  a pretty good cleanser.Very effective for dust and soot.After hours in the traffic it will be best to wash them off. The proce is ok , but I think it is not ideal for removing makeup.It is alright for dry skin , though you must moisturize it after eash
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.