BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Malia G.
Ontario, CA
Clean and Clear Morning Burst; it's not only good for waking up in morning but if you see pimples or little bumps appearing on your face this facial wash also helps it to go down , another thing that I noticed while using this product daily is my tone of skin getting brighter! Plus with the little scars that I have on my face is going away ! I definitely recommend this product.
Shakira M.
I have suffered from acne since I was like 16 and now is getting better.
This cleanser is quite good, it leaves my skin in an excellent
condition and reduces the oily look I always have.
Looove this product so much!!!! Helps me so much with my makeup routine
Rumana S.
India
Its a good facial cleanser for daily use, I've been using this for quite long now. Just a pea sized amount is enough to wash the face and skin feels clean! It does not dry my skin I have normal to oily skin. However it does not wash off the Kohl from eyes completely but I still recommend this to normal and oily skin girls!
Izzy M.
I love this facial cleanser. Feels great on the skin, nice balance between cleansing and not stripping or drying out the skin. Helps reduce the appearance of pimples and other spots, brightens the skin and helps to wake you up with the fresh smell of citrus. Used to use it all the time but i recently tried new cleansers etc. But i definitely need to reach back for it again! Love it
kristin k.
This facial cleanser was my faces worst nightmare. I'm Not sure if it was my sensitive skin or just allergies but it made my face burn like hell, after removing the product my face was warm for a good 3 hours. next day I was broken out worse then I've ever been. on another note this product did not foam like it said it would.
Donna M.
Squamish, BC
My daughter and I use this whenever we have a breakout of acne and also once weekly in between to deep cleanse our pores. Having fairly sensitive skin, we cannot use it all the time but it is a wonderful product that I would highly recommend. I really like the foaming action because I can see where I have missed a spot !
Brianna W.
Elliot Lake, Ontario
I love this product, it's part of my every day skin care routine, it takes off my makeup without over dying and the smell is very mild, I've used this with the Johnson's natural baby lotion and it makes my skin so smooth and my pores have been super small since. :) great product, I really recommend.
Mackenzie P.
I swear by this face soap, my favorite product in my bathroom. Will continue to buy it until I can no longer and definitely recommend it continuously to my friends and family.
Kendal S.
Whitby, WY
I really loved the way this face wash worked with my skin. The price is good, but I did not like the smell of it. It didn't leave a strong scent on my skin, but the smell as I was washing my face wasn't pleasant. It works very very well, and I would recommend to others, as long as you don't mind what your face wash smells like.
Ranya I.
This product is so great for oily skin, I use it before I go to bed and when I wake up, I'm completely oil free! It's gentle on the skin, I buy this product frequentely cause it's so great! I bought it at walmart. You guys should definitely go and try it out it is really great.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.