BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Bethany H.
wallasey
Not really great for me. I tried this brand as I have bad acne and at first I thought it was working. My acne had practically disappeared. However after a couple of days of using it my face was worse than it ever was. Doesn’t work for me.
Karim M.
I use this everyday sometimes few times a day during the summer months to clean off any extra dirt of the skin. Keeps my face smooth I usually buy this at Loblaws
Renee O.
Smells really good but I don’t know if this combined with the other two step products contributed to drying the heck out of my face so that’s why it’s only 3 star. Guilty by association. Anyways at least it smells nice
Danielle J.
MIAMI, FL
Great cleanser! This works well to remove excess dirt and makeup and it leaves your skin feeling so clean and fresh. It isn’t harsh on your skin and there is also one designed to target people with sensitive skin.
Valeria P.
Bayamon
Perfect!! It really help clear my acne! You have to be consistent obviously, no sleep with makeup and stuff! The only con is that it dries too much the skin sometimes, I had to apply moisturizer like crazy!
Jessica E.
I remembered using this years ago and decided to try it again because my other skincare was burning my skin, however I got this in a set with other clean and clear products and it burned my skin as well.
Kelsey M.
I love this facial cleanser! It makes my skin feel so clean and fresh and it really helped me with my breakouts. It did never irritate my skin or dry it out. I also love that it has a pump. I definitely recommend this facial cleanser!
Tia S.
Great if you are traveling, perfect for an on-the-go type of thing! I love how it looks and feels on my face super great, do try it out, it is affordable at just 10$, not perfect for all skin types
Taylor B.
This feels really good on the skin and I have seen it work for a lot of people. However this product broke my skin out really badly and it was very hard to get rid of and for that reason I will probably never use it again.
Kelsey V.
Saint John, NB
I wish this cleanser had more of an exfoliant so that I didn't have to use more than one product but it is great for making sure I get all of the makeup off of my face and cleans out my pores
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?