BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Alina K.
Markham, ON
Pretty basic face wash. It works okay to cleanse your face. Personally, I have dry and sensitive skin so this one did dry out my skin more than my regular face wash does. All in all, it gets the job done but not my favourite or go-to face wash.
Stella M.
I really really love this product! First off, it’s very cheap and could be found in your local drugstores or grocery stores. It really cleanses my face and removed the blackheads, which is my problem. I would definitely buy this product again! :)
Abigail P.
This was my first face wash as a teen. And i love it. I got mine in an Indian store and i love it. It is quite okay for the the price and it gentle on the skin. It doesnt foam a much. But only one stop is enough to wash your face. I think I would repurchase this product again...
Beckkie M.
glasgow
I bought this product from Boots before my holiday because I wanted something to cleanse my face quicker. For my skin this product was personally too harsh. I persevered with the product but it just broke me out. It just felt very chemically.
Kiersten M.
Foams up a nice lather, makes your skin feel squeaky clean and cleans off your daily makeup easily so it doesn't feel like a chore. Has a fresh scent and isn't drying at all. Can be found at any local drug store and is pretty budget friendly!
Sarah B.
This cleanser does exactly what it claims- gently cleanses. I suffer from cystic acne and this cleanser removes all of my makeup very well without irritating my vulnerable skin. Partnered with the marketed moisturiser, it keeps the oil at bay for about an hour at most.
Ashley S.
I like this stuff it remove my make up perfectly without overdrying my skin it's perfect for oily skin dry skin and I've been using it since Christmas so it's been a long time I had it and I will buy it again if I had no more that's for sure
Joanie D.
I really like this facial cleanser. It smells good, I like the foam texture. It did not do wonders for my skin, but it did its job. I would recommend it to people who do not have huge skin problems, but who are looking for a simple cleanser.
Khaila B.
Taft Avenue, Pasay City
This product is great for those who has a budget, becuase this is not pricy at all, and mahahanap mo siya anywhere here in the philippines, affordable siya lalo na sa mga students. Hindi nag be-break out skin ko sa product na to and namo-mouisturize niya yung face ko ng maigi.
Chardel F.
Webbwood, ON
Tried this product. While it did help clear up a break out i found this cleanser to be a bit harsh and the fragrance just about drove bonkers. Not a fan of oranges (i know im weird). Made me hesitate to try other products in this line.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?