BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Ellen T.
Toronto, ON
It was a good morning and evening cleanser as it was quite gentle and didn't make my skin feel dry or tight. However, I didn't think it was anything that special as I get similar results from other cleansers. I probably won't purchase again for the time being.
Yryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Cleansing does not dry the skin (and it's dry), it does not cause irritation. Make-up removes, but does not always cope with mascara, but in any case I additionally use napkins to remove makeup. In my opinion for such a price, an excellent tool for daily care
Jacquelyn G.
I use this when we had our orientation in school and we have a water splash party and the water has a blue coloring on it and it stains in mah face but i use this and it was gone and my skin feels very smooth and soft and the best thing is its oil free~ <3
Jasmine L.
Baltonsborough, Glastonbury
Can never go wrong with clean and clear products, used to use there products when I was in school, trying to clean my skin and keep it looking fresh, this is a really good product and it cleans so well, definitely a staple in my skincare cleaning cupboard!!
Mizael M.
Miami, Florida.
I love this product so much, I will buy again, and again. I'm so proud of it, I love this so much, I'ts doing an amazing work. It's a bit expensive but it worth it. I like the packaging so much, It's awesome. It's awesome, just that, I love it so much!!!
Raquel L.
Bossley Park , Nsw
i absolutely love this facial cleanser. i use this every night in the shower on my clairsonic to cleanse my skin and prevent acne. I have very sensitive skin and this cleanser doesnt react with my skin leaving it squaeky clean and clear. highly recommend
Dorthe D.
Cleans my skin and keeps my pores from getting clogged. Did feel like it left my skin a bit stripped/dry so I was a bit disappointed in the product. For oily skin types, this will be a great product!! I might repurchase as it comes in a handy travel size at target.
Rebecca B.
Bonnyrigg, Midlothian
I enjoy using this morning and night time, it can be easily found in drugstores, however, it can leave the skin feeling a little tight and dry, nothing a moisturiser can't fix and I quite like the feeling of very clean skin! I also love how it foams!
Lear31802 Irene L.
I really like this product. The feeling of cleanliness is immediate. It allows to remove a very good amount of makeup and superficial impurities with a single application. At first I felt some discomfort in the eyes but I think I got used to its use.
Jezzie C.
Bayamon
I've used this many times, it leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh. It takes off all the oil and icky stuff from my skin and it is just so quick, easy, affordable and it lasts me all month long using it multiple times a day. Very good product.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?