BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Mary Anne A.
I am a teen that is usually active, and this Foaming Face wash by Clean and Clear is the one use on a daily basis it is Very Good in Removing the oil and Dirt from my face I would recommend 5his to Teen and Adults as well since my eldest Sister uses it as well
Kailey G.
Leduc, AB
My go to cleanser that ive been using for as long as I can remember helps with breakouts and gets all of my stubborn makeup off. I do find that the pump puts out too much product, but thats easy to fix. I purchase this consistently, and recommend it as a gentle cleanser that gets everything off.
Maria G.
Timmins
I but this product for my son whos a teenager and is going through lots of changes and this cleanser works great for him and he really enjoys using it. Recomend this product, especially to families with teenagers!
Brooke M.
Wilberforce, ON
This product is amazing! The foam feels very gentle on the skin and is a good value for a good price! Easy to pick up at your local Walmart. I have used this product multiple times and it works every time.
Abby J.
Flin Flon, MB
I use this daily along with a toner and my skin for the most part stays fairly clear. I don’t see much difference in my pores tho which would be nice but overall it is a good daily cleanser not too harsh!
Tricia Anne I.
I really love this one and has always been in my routine since the first time I bought it. It brightened my skin tone, reduce my pimples and lightened my acne scars. And it is very cheap and affordable
Kaylee S.
Regina, SK
I love this cleanser! I use it every day, it was very effective when it comes to acne clearing and I love how it has a pump instead of having to pour it out or squeeze a bottle so that makes it easier to use.
Carly V.
Ajax
I've been using this for a few months (two bottles worth, anyway) and I quite like it. It doesn't dry me out, but it wicks away oil and makeup like it's nobody's business. It's a gel with no exfoliants, which is nice for sensitive skin. Applying moisturizer is a necessity after using this cleanser despite the fact that it isn't drying, as it leaves the skin a bit tight and therefore encourages oil production.
Alexis S.
Las Vegas
I use this product every night to take off my makeup and I love it. It is gentle and does not dry out my skin, but still feels like it gets all the gunk off of my skin and leaves it feeling fresh.
Meg, P.
Okayama
Fresh citrus scent, left my skin feeling clean and fresh. Glad they switched from using bursting beads. The foam is gentle and not messy. Pleasant to rub into the skin. Did sometimes find my skin could occasionally dry out a little faster than usual, but cannot say with total confidence that it was because of this product. Have since switched brands but would use it again.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?