BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Lilliana P.
Clean and clear foaming facial cleanser is my number one face cleanser that I have been purchasing since my teen years and will continue to be my staple facial cleanser because it removes waterproof makeup and does not over dry my face at all. Once you try this facial cleanser you will add it to your everyday regimen.
Yvette G.
Sioux City
When my skin wasn't bad I would use this. I honestly thought it really worked. It rlly helped me refresh my skin and rlly woke me up. I bought it in a two set which was th day and night one but a few months later I lost the top of it. Whenever I would open it they would fall off if was rlly hard to keep track of them
Amanda V.
Columbus, OH
I keep this face wash in my shower and use it to wake up in the morning and just to get that access oil off. This leaves my face feeling like a clean slate for the day. I still break out and deal with acne here and there, but this is a staple of my routine that prevents any build-up from sleep from causing more acne.
Leslie H.
Edinburg, TX
I love using this when I go to sleep. It takes off all the dirt and access that you carried on your faces a day. I love how foamy and bubbly it gets. Some extra info that I've learned it when u clean your face it's good to make or have foam on your face. I recommend this product. Works really well and inexpensive.
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
This is a decent basic cleanser. It's not expensive at all. I think it's best for people with just normal skin without any like acne issues because I don't think it helps with acne at all. It's super gentle.
Celeste W.
San Antonio
Clean and Clear are all great products for me! My skin gets very sensitive and sometimes have few breakouts here and there, but this face wash always tends to satisfy me and leaves my face feeling soft and clear and shows results after using it morning and night for around a week or less. Love  anything from them!!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I currently use this to clean my face. It actually works well. It cleans pretty deep and pulls the oil and dirt off your face pretty easily. It's very gentle and creamy feeling for sure. I just wish it was a bit more sudsy.
Hope V.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Just like all clean and clear products that I've tried I thought that this was working at first and helping my breakouts. But then I kept breaking out after a while of using it and the breakouts wouldn't go away until I stopped using all clean & clear products completely. This is not for someone who has sensitive skin
Nina B.
Plainfield, IL
Another great product! I cannot go a day without using this! For the amount of product in the bottle, it is a great price. It leave me my face looking so refreshed and glowing. I love a good cheap product that does it's job!
Lillian M.
Toledo
I use this cleanser every day in the shower and it works great. I apply a small amount all over my face and it takes off all of the makeup I wore throughout the day. It does a great job of cleansing my pores and clearing up acne. The only small issue is it does dry my skin out, but that is not a deal breaker for me.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.