BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

sugar b.
Winchester
very good product, it is not harsh on the skin and really cleared up my skin when i had a lot of acne on my face. it can be bought from drugstores at a reasonable price. the scent is also very nice so that's a bonus! would recommend
Summer S.
London, England
I have really weird skin, sometimes its super oily and sometimes its super dry. I tried using this product for it, but i dont think it helps in anyway. You physically feel like your face is clean and fresh but visible results are not really clear to me. Rated it 3 stars based on the physical feeling after using the face wash.
Jaskirat M.
Sidney, BC
I just bought this for the first time recently and I love it! I always have a few pimples on my face and my previous face wash just wasn't helping. I used this and within a few days I already saw a difference in how clear my skin looked! And it doesn't leave my skin super dry either! I would definitely buy this again!
Briana D.
Good beginner cleanser for young teenagers just beginning to explore skin care. The packaging is simple, what you would expect from a drugstore brand. Average and affordable price point for its targeted audience. I would recommend this to someone who has very little skin concerns and just wants to remove excess dirt.
Hiam M.
Dubai
My doctor recommended this for me when I was 15 years old and it did me wonders, very gentle on my skin doesn't dry out my skin it was very effective I love it and I liked the packaging too it was colorful and nice 👍 so definitely recommend it to you if you suffer from oily skin or just want good cleanser
Cher W.
I bought this product at Walmart for eight CAD after watching Kim Thai's skincare video. I found that as a night time cleanser it was effective but after prolonged use it began to dry out my skin. I love how clean it made my skin feel but I began to worry I was stripping my skin's natural oils.
Sara G.
North Port, FL
About the product -  CLEAN & CLEAR® FOAMING Face Wash is specially designed for young skin - to remove excess oil, while its special ingredients help prevent pimples. Its liquid formula cleans deep without causing dryness, and is gentle enough to use every day, for clean and clear skin that glows. So the Foaming Face Wash works great for me. Every time I use it, my skin feels fresh, clean and oil-free. I follow it with a oil-free moisturizer.
fiona h.
Quebec, QC
Sadly this product didn't work for me as much as I absolutely loved the texture of the product and how it felt on my skin I didn't like the aftermath my skin was sore and really dry it was pretty harsh on my skin. I would recommend it to people who have not sensitive skin.
Winnie J.
I absolutely love this product! It's so great. It's so easy to use and fella nice and tingly on my face also the colour is so fun! I use this all the time! It has heat value. It's good for taking off your makeup after a long day and getting all the nasty dirty stuff off yoir face.
Regina A.
OMG!! I have hormonal acne and this saved my life. Ok well it saved my fave lol. I use it every night and in the morning the pimple is much smaller and it doesn't dry out my skin. Simply wonderful.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?