BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Aaisha M.
Toronto , ON
Love, love, love this product! I've been using it for several years now in the morning and at night. It has honestly changed my life. It keeps away any breakouts that might be trying to show up and truly keeps my face free of blemishes. I also use it to remove my makeup and it truly gets everything off. I always recommend this to people who ask what I use on my face all the time!
Ananya G.
New Delhi
This is my go to facial cleanser on a budget. In fact, if it suits your skin, get the whole range and work them into your beauty care routine. What is unique about clean and clear is that you can use the same products throughout the year and don't need to change your skin care routine as per seasons. Its gentle on your skin and leaves you feeling refreshed each time!
Isadora R.
Brasília
This is the face wash i use every day and it really helped when it comes to clearing my skin for acne, i think most of the clean & clear products are great for people struggling with acne or discoloration.I would recommend this to anyone but being someone with extremely dry and sensitive skin i would say it's a great option if you have these problems as well.
Martie N.
Foam cleansers are the best option if you don't like the cleanser feeling too harsh on your skin. This product worked great. Foamed up easily gave me a fresh feeling after use. My skin was soft and smooth as well. Great with removing a majority of my makeup off my face. It didn't cause any redness or irritation to my skin. It didn't dry me out either.
Carly F.
This has an amazing scent to it which instantly made me very happy. I had never tried a foaming cleanser until this one and I was not disappointed, and has definitely made me want to reach out and try many more. It is a very good price and considering the amount of product you get it is well worth the money for a hydrating cleanser like this one.
Khlood A.
Al ahsaa , Eastern Province
I bought this product because I usually like Clean & Clear. I wanted a simple cleanser to help take off makeup at night and to refresh my skin in the morning. After one use, my skin was so beyond dry that my moisturizer couldn't even bring it back to normal. It causes my skin to become flaky which looks horrible under any makeup and caused my skin to breakout 😢😢
Charlotte W.
Harlow, harlow
I use this in on a daily basis after I've washed my face and why I haven't seen a improvement or a drastic change I aso haven't seen it get any worse which is a bonus for me. It's good value for money and does what I says on the tin. With every product there's going to be room for improvement I feel like this needs to be more travel friendly
Shivangi P.
Himachal pradesh
It comes in a very cute little bottle which is very handy. Also it has a pump , so it's quite hiegenic to use as well. It's gentle on skin, forms good lather. Also it's not expensive at all. So thumbs up to this product. I love clean & clear
Abbey A.
Really good for young skin (like mine) that is prone to small breakouts, this face wash is one of my favorites and helps remove excess oils and reduce pimples/breakouts, it, unfortunately, doesn't help with acne so if you have acne i would recommend using something a bit more targeted for your skin, but still is a really good product you should definitely give it a whirl!
Areeba F.
Sharjah
This is not my favourite cleanser but I do use this sometimes. The thing I don't like about this one is that it dries out my skin pretty badly. It cleanses the skin well but the drying part is bad. You need to apply moisturiser immediately after using this at least I need to. P.S. I'm blessed with combination skin  not dry skin.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?