BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Zahra Z.
Canada
If I had one skin product that I had to choose to live with it would be this one. It opens up my pores so well and makes my face feel squeeky clean. My face feels so fresh and rejuvenated every time I use this! Definitely recommend for all skin types!
Lucy S.
Another favourite and a goodie of mine. Loyal to this brand for facial products. Just works wonders with my skin. Local and affordable and I would highly recommend it for any skin tone or type.
Ellie P.
Eastgate, Lincoln
I love this product i use it before I go to bed and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It’s reallt gentle on my skin and because it is foamy I also use it to take of my make up and prefer it to using face wipes. I will defiantly be buying this product again
Meadow F.
Williams Lake
This is the best face wash for anybody who has acne. I buy it at Walmart almost every month for a great cheap price that I love. It does not come with packaging which is awesome. And great for the environment. I always buy more when I run out.
Amy L.
gatineau
This cleanser is very gentle and doesn't dry the skin at all ! The smell is amazing and I love the little exfoliating bubbles in it ! This product is very good for people that doesn't have any acne and that only need a simple face wash that isn t arch on the skin!
Laglace T.
My face looks and feels clean after I started using this product. I also noticed that I had fewer breakouts which I find really great. They also have it in a smaller bottle which is great for travelling. This product exceeded my expectation!
Bethany H.
wallasey
Not really great for me. I tried this brand as I have bad acne and at first I thought it was working. My acne had practically disappeared. However after a couple of days of using it my face was worse than it ever was. Doesn’t work for me.
Karim M.
I use this everyday sometimes few times a day during the summer months to clean off any extra dirt of the skin. Keeps my face smooth I usually buy this at Loblaws
Danielle J.
Miami , FL
Great cleanser! This works well to remove excess dirt and makeup and it leaves your skin feeling so clean and fresh. It isn’t harsh on your skin and there is also one designed to target people with sensitive skin.
Regina A.
OMG!! I have hormonal acne and this saved my life. Ok well it saved my fave lol. I use it every night and in the morning the pimple is much smaller and it doesn't dry out my skin. Simply wonderful.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?