BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Maggie N.
Halifax
So this product didn't really work for me. I was decently disappointed. It is a great product I will say that, however it just wasn't right for my skin. It didn't help my break outs and my cheeks tend to get red which was not helped by this cleanser. I still believe this is a great product just a poor purchase by myself for my skin.
Katelyn P.
Milan
So, I started buying this product wayyyy back in college. No matter how many years go by, or how many other products I try - I always come back to this one. It's really the only one that keeps my face actually clear. However, it tends to dry my face out. I like to use witchazel after washing, so keep my face clean and not dried out.
Melissa D.
Edinburg, TX
Now that I am a stay at home mom I tend to where a lot less make up. I needed a basic cleanser that can get the job done. I got this product from Walmart. It’s a familiar brand so I felt secure in buying it. I mostly use it in the evenings and it helps make my face feel clean and refreshed. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Danielle W.
This is one of my top favorite face scrubs that can be used daily. I usually get it from my local dollar store for a low price. The bottle is actually way easier to use because it has a pump instead of a pop cap. You can actually feel that it's working and it leaves your skin feeling fresh and tingly. Will definitely use again.
Luke F.
Bought this product for my girlfriend and she is totally obsessed with it. She was astonished by the quality of the product and I was happy with the price. It was priced very appropriately and will last awhile!
Toni H.
I love this product.  For this to be considered a drug store cleanser, it is amazing.  I like the lather, the feeling of my skin after use, and the price point for the volume of product.  My skin does not feel dry and stiff when I use it.  I like to use it most after when I wear foundation/full face of make-up which is not too often.
Lily R.
little rock
this stuff always kept my face clean and i really like it! its really effective if you use it every single day like i did and it definelty met my expectations! im definetly a repeat user amd i use it all the time! i dont really think ther is room for improvement i think its great as it is! i would defineley recommend buying!
Tania V.
Orlando, FL
I like using Clean and Clear because it doesn't hurt my skins oh balance. This is the only soap that is gentle enough for my oldest daughter and I to share and it won't make our skin dry. Other cleaners will usually make my T-zone either too oily or too dry but not this one. It also helps me keep my face free of blemishes.
tabitha g.
This facial cleanser is one of the best, especially for the price. It never leaves my skin too dry which has been a problem with so many in the past. I usually buy it at Walmart, but it is easily found anywhere. I cant think of any way for improvement on this product as I have used it for years with so much success.
Samantha W.
Arab, AL
It was a very wonderful product. It helped relieve some of my acne and oily skin but where my skin is sensitive it felt kind of uncomfortable. The pump style bottle is very convienent. The pricing is reasonable for a quality product. I would recommend this product to friends unless you have very sensitive skin like myself.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.