BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Tiffany B.
Chicago
I’ve tried over 30 different face washes and none of them have I loved as much as this one
Nancy S.
Elk Grove , CA
Love it. makes my face feel clear and clean. and also soft and smooth. I like a clean feel
Leah K.
Dunmore, PA
Smells good and makes the skin feel so nice and fresh. I absolutely love it!!! Very gentle.
Karleigh L.
Zanesville
It is a very affective product but it is very drying and makes your skin feel very squeaky
Jessica K.
Gainesville
Been using this for years. Great because its oil-free! Gentle enough for my sensitive skin
Rachael B.
I got this for my little brother. He has really oily skin. It's works really well for him!
Alexis K.
Love this! Removes all oils and dirt from my face and leave my skin feeling soft and fresh
Lisa H.
Independence, MO
Fresh and cleansing. Skin feels a little tight after using, but overall very clean feeling.
Jacquelyn H.
Penfield, NY
Love this for in the shower cleaning my face! Works great and keeps my pores under control.
Jennifer P.
Love the foaming ability. It makes me feel like i get a deeper clean when i use it. Great.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?