BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Abby B.
Removes all makeup easily. Cleans out pores and leaves skin clean and fresh. Smells very good.
Stacey S.
Roseville, MI
I love this cleanser for when I take a shower in the morning! It's so refreshing and non-drying
Emily B.
Vancouver, WA
I love washing my face each day with this and it makes it so clean! Will recommend to everyone
Judy M.
Jerico Springs, MO
When my face needs washed in between showering or bathing I use this and it works really well.
Katlyn H.
Mauston, WI
I use it every day to wash my face. It works great. I like the bursting beads. Smells good too
Alexis K.
Odenville, AL
While this certainly gives a deep refreshing clean, it leaves my skin feeling stripped and dry.
Nikki J.
Beloit, OH
Its as easy as 1,2,3 gentle on skin extremely affordable. And i have been using this for years
Brooklyn W.
Bellville
Smells great like a big orange but doesn’t do much. Don’t really like it. Bought it at Walmart
Brittany K.
It is like the only facial cleanser that doesn't break me out, my skin is extremely sensitive.
Christina T.
Stockton
Cleaned well but left my skin a little too dry.
Was not able to continue using because of this.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.