BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Bashayr S.
cedar falls, IA
my first skin care that I have ever used. good for teenaged skin but it's not my favorite
Deborah O.
Pittsburg
Super drying. Does the job but they're are better cleanser at just a couple more dollars
Riki R.
I cannot use these products at all. They break my face out terribly and irritate my skin.
Bianca G.
Cleans my face great and goes amazing with the toner and moisturizer. Smells amazing too
Alondra C.
Hobart, IN
Leaves your face feeling fresh and smooth, especially when followed with the moisturizer!
Katie K.
Burke, VA
Smells great and makes my skin feel thoroughly clean! Great product and highly recommend!
Tomika R.
Effingham, SC
I like the way it feels on my skin. It's very invigorating. It cleans my skin very well.
Luisa P.
Elmhurst, NY
Leaves acooling feeling after you use it. I love it really gentle and good on the skin.
Jessica S.
Shrewsbury, MA
I don't think this is great... leaves my skin feeling the same as before I cleaned it.
Kasandra L.
My niece uses this now that she's at that age, and I've seen improvements in her skin.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.