BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Nicole M.
I bought this on Amazon in a two pack, which was my first mistake.  Never buy more than one when you're trying something new.  This cleanser felt very harsh on my skin and dried out my face.  I have oily skin and my face was flaking, especially around my nose after using this for only a week.  I wouldn't recommend this product.
Viviana R.
I absolutely love this face wash! It is so inexpensive but so reliable. I always am open to trying new face washes but find myself always coming back to this one. I feel that it truly does remove everything off your face, but it does leave you a bit dry afterwards. But other than that this is my favorite face wash and will always recommend this one.
Maeghan G.
sherman, TX
I find this product works best as a morning/night routine cleanser instead of a "makeup remover". I like the clear packaging as it shows how much product i have left. I bought this product probably a year ago and still have about half of it left, so it isn't the cleanser that i reach for everyday but still leaves the skin feeling soft and clean!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
My son and I both use this more than what we do anything. But I use it the most. I've tried Beauty bars and I just don't feel like my face is as clean as it can be. This I feel that my face is clean and that I've done everything I can to keep breakouts from happening. It seems to balance my skin better. I definitely recommend this product and all their other products.
Jessica S.
I've been using this facial cleanser for about 3 years now and it's the only one I've used in my whole life that hasn't irritated my skin (it's dry and sensitive). Even if I use it every day my skin still stays soft and calm. One bottle will last me through at least one quarter of the year so it's worth the 6-7 dollars I spend on a bottle.
Karelys H.
Naples, FL
I recommend it 100%. Removes impurities, rostrop grease and makeup. Is oil free and leaves the skin super fresh and smooth, I use it daily when I wake up or whenever I shower.lo recomiendo 100%. remueve las impurezas, la grasa del rostrop y el maquillaje. es libre de aceite y deja la piel super fresca y suave, yo lo uso a diario al levantarme o cada vez que me ducho.
SC. S.
This facial cleanser does the job for normal skin. I have more of a dry skin type so my face feels even drier after using this. I definitely have to put a moisture cream after using this or my face looks crazy dry. If you have normal skin this would be great for a typical every day facial cleaner but if you have dry skin then stay away!
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
This product is amazing if you have oily skin. This product is comparable to the The Purpose cleanser but is slightly cheaper and has a bit of a scent, which doesn't bother me as it doesn't linger on you, and I'm extremely sensitive to scents. I will continue using this for a very long time as it has helped me tremendously with my acne.
Shasta M.
This product didn't do anything for my face I use it for at least a week straight and didn't see anything so I was very disappointed in this product and it did not meet my expectations whatsoever I did buy it at a local drugstore and I would recommend it to others because everybody's face is not the same so it may work better for others
Maggie N.
Halifax
So this product didn't really work for me. I was decently disappointed. It is a great product I will say that, however it just wasn't right for my skin. It didn't help my break outs and my cheeks tend to get red which was not helped by this cleanser. I still believe this is a great product just a poor purchase by myself for my skin.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.