BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Tara B.
Golden Valley
This product was okay. When I can not afford to get my fav cleaner then this is my second choice!
Blair B.
this is one of my favorite cleansers. it is very gentle but can sometimes dry your dave out bad.
Amanda W.
Waynesboro, PA
My favorite cleanser at the moment. Works well, leaves your skin feeling clean but not super dry.
DeAnna C.
Richmond, VA
This product smells great and really gets deep down in your pores. I love the way it lathers up.
Jasmine M.
Columbus, OH
Love the smell the beads are annoying when I'm using my fave brush they tend to just stick to me
Nikole N.
Broadview Hts, OH
This worked really well, my skin felt much smoothr and looked more healthy and hydrated overall
Susanna L.
Ceres, CA
Nice and foamy with a great citrus scent that I really love. Makes my skin look really glowing.
Stacey S.
Roseville, MI
I love this cleanser for when I take a shower in the morning! It's so refreshing and non-drying
Belkis A.
It was okay. I didn't feel as refreshed and clean as I wished to be. It could have been better.
Jamie C.
Southampton, PA
I've been using this face wash for a year or so now and love it. it works well and smells great!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?