BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Maricela c.
El Paso, TX
Use it in the mornings sometimes. Leaves skin super fresh. Recommend it for you. Great skin
Vicki R.
Old Bridge, NJ
It made my face feel so smooth and I felt refreshed but I didn't get the best feeling in it
Nicole H.
Redmond, OR
I have been using this product for years, it is great! Its very gentle and helps with acne!
Jessica K.
Gainesville
Been using this for years. Great because its oil-free! Gentle enough for my sensitive skin
Rachael B.
I got this for my little brother. He has really oily skin. It's works really well for him!
Kim F.
Was a pretty good facial cleanser, however I found it a little too harsh on my dryer skin.
Graciela D.
Loooovvveee this! Keeps my face so clean and clear☺, not many breakouts! Since I bought it
Ronni S.
One of my favorite cleaners. Not pricey at all. Leaves my skin feeling silly smooth all day
Lex P.
Hanover Park, IL
Very affordable! I use this as a daily cleanser day and night! Takes off all my makeup too!
Gabrielle m.
Jefferson Hls, PA
My husband and I both use this product. It’s great for cleansing skin and preventing acne.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.