BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Katie S.
Boise, ID
I have used this for a couple years and really like it. It cleanses well without drying my skin out.
Bree B.
Senatobia, MS
Me and my mother use this and this is GREATTTTT!! Would recommend this to anyone who has a oily face
Kristin Z.
Walnutport, PA
Use this daily. Works great. Doesn't dry my skin and very affordable. Skin feels refreshed after use
Kaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product! Makes me skin feel so clean and gives a nice tingle that really helps to wake you up!
Mary H.
Atlanta
Cleans skin easily and leaves it feeling refreshed. I use it daily and it doesn't dry out my skin l.
Paula R.
Crofton, MD
This is a good cleanser. But the acne medication tended to dry my skin more than it helped my acne
Emily S.
I do like this facewash. It's under the right price range for acne wash. And it does the job well.
allison s.
Gallatin, TN
Makes my skin feel silkh smooth with a nice clean feeling helps control my breakouts like no other
Lindsey E.
Yonkers, NY
Ok product, takes my makeup off but dries out my skin. Must apply a face moisturizer after washing.
Alicia C.
Midwest City
I loved this! It made my face feel super clean and so refreshed. I would definitely recommend this.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.