BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Mariafernanda S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Not too drying and definitely has kept my skin clear for years. It's one of my favorite cleansing items
Sarah L.
Seaside, CA
I really like this product, it washes away makeup really easily and leaves my face feeling really clean
Kayla D.
Great for a morning boost! Perfect pick-me-up for us who don't drink coffee! 😉 #cleanandclear #contest
Samantha S.
Grand Forks, ND
Foams really easily. Easy to open and close dispenser. No harsh smell. Pump does get clogged sometimes.
nat g.
Sn Barbara,CA
The foaming cleanser! I love it so much💗 I love the way it cleanses and leave smy skin looking faboluos
Stephanie S.
Paso Robles, CA
Th scent is awesome. Especially when you need a quick fave wash after a long day of being in the heat.
Roxana F.
This product is okay it helps remove makeup and dirt but it makes my face feel a bit dry after using it
Yeni L.
Love the foaming part. It makes everything much easier. After washing my face it feels very refreshing.
CHRISTINE b.
Benton, AR
I've used this cleanser since I was a teenager and it is so good I've repurchase this item many times.
Juliet E.
I think it's good. It could be better but it does make my face feel cleaner but I wouldn't buy it again
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.