BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Starr R.
Framingham
Really good for your skin fresh feeling makes skin feel young again would recommend this for everyone
Monica S.
Joliet, IL
Great product to use every morning. I bought it at target. I like the way it leaves my face refreshed
Jenna K.
Amazing basic face wash! It cleared up my face without irritating it, and I have very sensitive skin!
Hillary B.
Bronx, NY
The foam part is amazing and it has shown a huge difference in my skin I purchased it more than once
Kisha A.
Cypress
Makes your face feel super clean and I like that! Definitely good for daily use, purchased at Walmart
Danielle W.
Lakeland, FL
I really like this cleanser! It's not super expensive and you can use coupons to get it even cheaper!
Jeniffer B.
Shabbona, IL
I love this face wash. My face always feels super squeaky clean. It doesn't leave a film on my skin.
Joslyn D.
Great face cleanser. Nice lather. Smells. Good. Great value. Good packaging. Removes dirt. Effective
Erin B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my "go-to" morning cleanser! It's not too harsh and has a nice scent for a good wake up boost
Brianna B.
Leesville, SC
This product left my skin feeling so great!! It wasn't dry anymore and any spots that I have were GONE
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?