BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Anahi A.
Smells pretty good, use it every morning. it helps me to wake up and start my day. Doesn't dry my skin
Whitney D.
Leesburg, GA
Too strong for me to use daily on my already dry skin. Makes my skin feel tight and dry after each use.
Karlee W.
I love that this makes my face so smooth, but it doesn't foam very well. It's a great cleanser though.
Camden D.
Richmond, VA
scent free and normal for sensitive skin. does the job, no complaints. not over drying either and cheap
member-96c22
I liked this face wash it was smooth on my face gentle my face felt clean and nice after washing it off
Stephanie S.
Paso Robles, CA
Th scent is awesome. Especially when you need a quick fave wash after a long day of being in the heat.
Amber C.
I'm currently using this one and it's actually working pretty good. I like the freshness of the formula
Juliet E.
I think it's good. It could be better but it does make my face feel cleaner but I wouldn't buy it again
CHRISTINE b.
Benton, AR
I've used this cleanser since I was a teenager and it is so good I've repurchase this item many times.
Alicia J.
Prosser, WA
I have used thus cleanser for years and I love it. especially for oily skin, it suits me just perfect!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?