BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA
I have been purchasing this for years! I love it. Makes my face so smooth and feeling refreshed afterwards.
Terri S.
Bakersfield, CA
This cleanser works great and smells great.
Foams up with just a dab.
Leaves skin fresh and clean feeling.
Vennaisa V.
This stuff really works. I don't have to worry about many pimples on my face. It also smells really good
Lisandra T.
Boston, MA
I love this product. It leaves your skin squeaky clean. It has really helped me with breakouts recently.
Jennifer H.
Hammond, LA
I love this face wash and so does my husband! It gets rid of all oil and I love the morning burst beads!
Jeremy M.
Nora, VA
Wonderful daily facial cleanser. Helps to draw out oils out of your skin without drying it out too much.
Laura C.
Sylacauga, AL
I use this every morning in the shower. It is gentle but feels like it deep cleans. It has a nice scent.
Carol C.
I liked this product. The scent was refreshing but it did leave a slight residue. I bought it at Walmart
April W.
Independence
I really like this cleaner, makes my face feel really clean and bright. Does not burn my sensitive eyes.
Vanessa C.
tampa,fl
use this regularly. My face always feels clean and refreshed after using. Pricing is also very affordable
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.