BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Monica C.
Faison, NC
This facial cleanser leaves your face feeling so smooth and fresh. It also gives your face a flawless look.
Whitney W.
My favorite face wash is clean and clear morning burst. It really provides a refreshing burst to my face .
MARIANA G.
Fayetteville, NC
This product and the cleansing wipes (both for Clean & Clear) are the ideal combination to clean your face.
Ashley H.
Pueblo
Feels amazing when just waking up and it also leaves your skin feeling so fresh! I use this product often!!
Amy S.
Seffner
I have been using this for the last 5 years, it keeps my pimples away and sucks the oil right out my face.
Sherry D.
Manhattan, KS
Favorite Face Wash ever!!! I have a problem with dry skin and this doesn't dry out my face and does it job!
Mireya H.
Downey, CA
Ilove the smell and everything. It washes my face really great especially right after I take off my make up
Patricia A.
Lynn, MA
I love the smell, very good cleanser. Leaves your skin very clean and refreshed. A little goes a long way.
Shandel  R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Only wash I use on my face! Best cleanser ever! The beads and foam makes my face feel 10x as clean as usual
Angela S.
Port Matilda
I'd say it definitely works. The smell is kind of overwhelming. I got mine at wal mart. It's pretty gentle.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.