BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Shelby K.
Milwaukee, WI
This made me break out into hives! Beware if you have sensitive skin because the salicylic acid burns skin:/
blaccpurl W.
Clarksville
Not to harsh gets the job done without drying out my fave a staple in my household me and my teenager use it
Allie G.
Monroe, GA
Really like this face wash, the only disadvantage is that it makes my skin oily but other than that I like ot
Johanna R.
Danville, PA
My everyday facial cleanser. It wakes me up and leaves my skin feeling fresh. Would recommend it to everyone
Caitlin C.
Slidell, LA
Made my skin oily. And my skin would get red after awhile of using this product. I still have the whole body
Madison W.
This product is such a good product for any type of skin! I would highly recommend to anyone who is in need!
Taylor P.
Indianapolis, IN
This product worked very well in keeping my face clean and reducing the amount of acne that I had on my face.
Savannah D.
REDMOND, OR
Its good for the price. I use it whenever I shower and it does the job. My face always feels clean and fresh.
Willena S.
Fort Smith, AR
Makes my face feel clean and soft not sticky like some can I love using clan & clear foaming facial cleanser
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
Makes my face feel tight and squeaky, smells awful. Not a huge fan of this face wash, I also found it drying.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.