BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Alexandra B.
He estado usando esto por cerca de 6 años. Sigo volver a comprarlo, ya que sólo funciona para mí. Es suave y la formación de espuma, que deja la piel normal y cómoda. Nunca se sentía seca o nada negativo después. Es muy sencillo y suave sin aroma. Es perfecto para mí!
Evii A.
I absolutely love this! I was my face every morning and use the night one before I go to bed . I bought it at Walmart. The packaging was as expected and it was not a let down . I immediately stock up again as soon as I see it's gonna finish . Would definitely recommend. It's not necessarily for acne but I stopped using makeup just for a couple of months and this is the only product I've been using and I must say it has helped me a lot !!
Danielle K.
I use this product every night and my skin has never looked better. I use a pump about the size of a dime and it foams beautifully and covers my entire face. I wash it off with just some water and dry it with a towel and my face feels so soft and smooth right after. I haven't had breakouts since I started using this product and I give it to all my friends and they love it.
Cheyenne R.
This worked pretty well. But if you have oily skin like me it actually made my skin VERY dry. I had to start applying moisturizer to my face after I'd get out of the shower. If you don't mind that then it's a good product otherwise. It's simple and to the point and it does it's job. I suggest using a face scrubber like the electronic ones to help you out, that's what I did and I saw more of a difference like that!
Meagan M.
Mishawaka, IN
This product may be no frills and drying but it is also ridiculously affordable and I swear it is the best thing for my skin.  Using these foamy cleansers that strip my skin of oil and then using expensive oils and serums over top to replace the moisture removed from the skin has been the most effective routine to keeping my skin soft, bright, and acne free.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
I use this at least twice a week.  I pair it with my spinning cleansing tool and it makes my skin super clean!  It takes off any left over makeup that I have on and after washing and drying, my face feels so clean and soft.  I haven't noticed anything bad with this product, and I haven't gotten any new breakouts.  My face feels much more clean and my breakouts are decreasing.
Taiesa L.
Orlando, FL
I do not suffer from acne. I have pretty normal skin with a pimple popping up once in awhile. That being said this is my everyday face wash (currently in my shower). It leaves my skin feeling fresh and not too dry. I am not a fan of the scent however it works so well that that doesn't change the fact that I love it. Its affordable and easy to find too and drug stores.
Genesis V.
riverview
started using this product because I ran out of my favorite product by neutrogena and wanted to try something different. I loved the fact that it lathers really well, because that way I know I'm getting a real good clean. I wear makeup often so I like to make sure my skin is very clean at the end of the day. Unfortunately after a week or two of using this product, I started to develop a rash on my cheeks and around my lips.
Veronika R.
Delano, CA
This facial cleanser is so good that it has made its way into my daily morning routine. I purchased this product at Walmart and not once have I ever regret it. The price point was perfect and I have purchased it a handful of times. I have recommended it and everyone feels the same about this amazing product.  Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
Meg M.
Atascadero, CA
I like how it foams up once you rub it in your hands.  It really helps spread it out all over my face.  It feels so fresh and clean!  It also smells pretty good and not "perfumy".  I have had acne pretty much since all my life and this was one of the first cleansers I tried.  It has worked well for me throughout all these years!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.