BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Allix W.
Wdm, IA
I like this product quite a bit! I use it in my shower and my skin doesn't feel flaky or dry afterwards!
Kiara N.
Love this facial wash it refreshes and cleans very well gets rid of all the makeup from the night before
Jennifer H.
Hammond, LA
I love this face wash and so does my husband! It gets rid of all oil and I love the morning burst beads!
Michaela N.
Great product and use every day, does t dry out the skin like some others and would recommend to anyone.
Sage I.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this product I used this when my face was drying out and it completely got rid of the dry patches.
Bobbi W.
Cleveland
Used it  for  about 4  months and I didn't see  any improvement.   Sorry  bit I wouldn't recommend this product.
Wendy S.
Dallas, TX
If i don't use a scrub i use this and it really makes my skin feel clean. Sometimes a bit tight but clean
Diana P.
Stanton, CA
Really good cleanser it removes all my makeup before I go to bed and cleans all the oil I have on my face
Kristie C.
Tetonia, ID
My daughter loved this product her face felt so clean and it helped to clear up some of her acne problems
Jeremy M.
Nora, VA
Wonderful daily facial cleanser. Helps to draw out oils out of your skin without drying it out too much.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?