BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Johanna R.
Danville, PA
My everyday facial cleanser. It wakes me up and leaves my skin feeling fresh. Would recommend it to everyone
Erin R.
Love this! I use it with the 3 step system it’s offered with. Keeps my face clean and clear, no pun intended
candi b.
I Love this foaming face wash. Its not oily and it gets all the dirt and makeup off without harsh scrubbing.
Karen S.
My face is very oily and this product still leaves it feeling that way. I believe it's a bit overpriced also
Scarletth L.
I tried this before and I didn't like it so much. It didn't help my skin at all. I did love this smell though
Jay P.
Riverside , CA
Does it's job. I use this every time I shower. Leaves my skin feeling clean. Wish it had a better fragrance.
Rachel M.
Fremont, CA
I really like this! It leaves my skin feeling so fresh! I like that it is oil-free. I only use it at though.
Iliana G.
The smell is my favorite part. It cleans my face and that is what it does. Not extraordinary. It just works.
melissa e.
This cleanser works really well only been using it for a little bit now but see a little bit of a difference
Diana H.
Indianapolis, IN
This product leaves my face feeling super clean and soft. I've noticed less pimples since i started using it.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.