BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Hana H.
Albertville , AL
Its a great face wash to remove oils and make-up but I did not notice a great difference in less breakouts.
Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA
I have been purchasing this for years! I love it. Makes my face so smooth and feeling refreshed afterwards.
April W.
Independence
I really like this cleaner, makes my face feel really clean and bright. Does not burn my sensitive eyes.
Stephanie C.
Leaves my face a little dry after i use it, but i throw on a moisturizer and i feel clean and refreshed!
Anessa L.
Medford, OR
Use this almost every day smells great it's good to use in the morning helps to wake you up smells great
Diana P.
Stanton, CA
Really good cleanser it removes all my makeup before I go to bed and cleans all the oil I have on my face
Allix W.
Wdm, IA
I like this product quite a bit! I use it in my shower and my skin doesn't feel flaky or dry afterwards!
Nikita C.
Use this in the mornings and it feels so refreshing. Cleans my face nicely and is easy and quick to use.
Jennifer H.
Hammond, LA
I love this face wash and so does my husband! It gets rid of all oil and I love the morning burst beads!
Amber P.
Denver, CO
This is good, it doesn't break out my sensitive skin. I do feel it doesn't always take all my makeup off.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.