BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

member-031b4
I will never ever use a different fash wash. My skin stays clear with this & it also makes me feel refreshed.
Willena S.
Fort Smith, AR
Makes my face feel clean and soft not sticky like some can I love using clan & clear foaming facial cleanser
Jessica M.
Foxworth , MS
I recently purchased this it's seems to be working OK on my skin.. about the three-step system for under $10
candi b.
I Love this foaming face wash. Its not oily and it gets all the dirt and makeup off without harsh scrubbing.
Kelly A.
Wilmington, NC
I love using this product in my morning routine to awaken my skin. It feels clean and fresh to start my day.
Scarletth L.
I tried this before and I didn't like it so much. It didn't help my skin at all. I did love this smell though
Jennifer S.
Meridianville, AL
Great for morning face wash. The "bubble bead" really do a good job of "waking up" your skin. Good scent too.
Ashley  S.
Anaheim, CA
I struggle with oily skin this cleaner helps keep my face fresh & not shiny looking with out over drying it.
Siara W.
Love that this is a foaming cleanser. I definitely feel like in gets into my pores and clears out impurities
Litsey N.
This clean & clear product is great you can see the change on your face in a week i tried it and it's great..
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?