BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Veronika R.
Delano, CA
This facial cleanser is so good that it has made its way into my daily morning routine. I purchased this product at Walmart and not once have I ever regret it. The price point was perfect and I have purchased it a handful of times. I have recommended it and everyone feels the same about this amazing product.  Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
Stephanie C.
This face wash leaves my skin feeling extremely clean and I have grown to love the scent. I always buy it at Walmart. Last time I purchased it I was able to buy it in a set that came with some other Clean and Clear products I had never tried before. I appreciate that the cleanser has a pump on it for easy use in the shower. Will definitely purchase again.
Tarah W.
East orange , NJ
I use this every now and then because if i use this everyday it will definitely dry out and irritate my skin so i have to be very mindful when i use this product. The best thing to use this product is when you want to get rid of the extra dirty oils and make up on your face. If you got sensitive skin badly this product may not be the best for you sweetie.
Chloe W.
Fort Myers
This product is OK I used to use it all the time but it never really did anything for me it never really met my expectations I would wash my face every day it's version on your face although it doesn't work very well I would definitely not buy it again.
Lanie G.
I've been using this cleanser for a few months now and I have noticed a remarkable difference in the way my skin looks.  The only thing I have a problem with is it seems to make my skin look slightly dull.  This could be due to the fact that it doesn't contain any oil, but I have used other oil-free products in the past and not had this problem.
Jourdan L.
I use this cleanser every morning in the shower. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clear most days. I usually pick mine up from Target and it is reasonably priced. It doesn't have much of a great, energizing scent like some of the other Clean and Clear products do. I do like that it's not exfoliating since my cleanser at night is and I don't want to dry out or irritate my face.
Kelly S.
Florida
This product has some ups and downs to it. The product itself leaves my face clean and oil free and also helps prevent pimples. On the other hand it does irritate the skin a litte and also burns the eyes horribly. It also gets in the nose and leaves your face gewy and sticky if you dont wash it off good.
Nicole M.
I bought this on Amazon in a two pack, which was my first mistake.  Never buy more than one when you're trying something new.  This cleanser felt very harsh on my skin and dried out my face.  I have oily skin and my face was flaking, especially around my nose after using this for only a week.  I wouldn't recommend this product.
Viviana R.
I absolutely love this face wash! It is so inexpensive but so reliable. I always am open to trying new face washes but find myself always coming back to this one. I feel that it truly does remove everything off your face, but it does leave you a bit dry afterwards. But other than that this is my favorite face wash and will always recommend this one.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
My son and I both use this more than what we do anything. But I use it the most. I've tried Beauty bars and I just don't feel like my face is as clean as it can be. This I feel that my face is clean and that I've done everything I can to keep breakouts from happening. It seems to balance my skin better. I definitely recommend this product and all their other products.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.