BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Allie G.
Monroe, GA
Really like this face wash, the only disadvantage is that it makes my skin oily but other than that I like ot
Jay P.
Riverside , CA
Does it's job. I use this every time I shower. Leaves my skin feeling clean. Wish it had a better fragrance.
angie g.
Morristown, IN
I liked the brand and it did good but needs to be a little better product for not making your face feel tight
Karen S.
My face is very oily and this product still leaves it feeling that way. I believe it's a bit overpriced also
Alissa B.
Alton, IL
Love this stuff it works great for my skin and I haven't had any problems with it at all and it smells great
Carmen S.
Garland, TX
Este es un producto excelente llevo ya tiempo usándolo y me encanta y lo mejor es que para todo tipo de piel!
Sara H.
LIC, NY
Oil free cleansers always do me justice. I love this A ton! It keeps my face free of oil for the day I'd say
Iliana G.
The smell is my favorite part. It cleans my face and that is what it does. Not extraordinary. It just works.
Scarletth L.
I tried this before and I didn't like it so much. It didn't help my skin at all. I did love this smell though
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
Makes my face feel tight and squeaky, smells awful. Not a huge fan of this face wash, I also found it drying.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?