BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Caterina C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Been using this for years! Easy to use, easy to apply. Doesn't dry out your skin & helps with your problem areas.
robin s.
New Orleans, LA
I love this product it is not expensive to buy and works great, i love the foaming action it does, great product
Tiffany A.
Danbury, CT
Love this so much ! Part of my morning routine to clear the face but also I use it when I have a lot of makeup on
Ashley M.
Crosby
I have used clean and clear face wash for years. I’ve never tried anything else because this works great for me!
Veronica C.
Centerville, IN
This product always left my face feeling leathery and dry. Not a huge fan it's just isn't right for my skin type
elizabeth w.
Davenport, OK
This smells fantastic and always leaves my face feeling soft and clean! I've been using for 8 years! Just love it
Samantha S.
philadelphia
My favorite! Doesn’t dry your skin out but also makes it feel and look squeaky clean. Great for random break outs
Gen M.
Littlerock, CA
LOVE this. Cleans my fave very well, leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. Def recommend. It's not drying at all
Temis P.
Corona, NY
When I get a break out in my face I was my face 3 or more times a day.. This product gives a full clean sensation
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.