BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Carmen S.
Garland, TX
Este es un producto excelente llevo ya tiempo usándolo y me encanta y lo mejor es que para todo tipo de piel!
Meghan N.
Brooklyn, MI
Works great for my teenagers. Inexpensive but effective. Good overall value. I would recommend for any kids.
Karen S.
My face is very oily and this product still leaves it feeling that way. I believe it's a bit overpriced also
Shelby K.
Milwaukee, WI
This made me break out into hives! Beware if you have sensitive skin because the salicylic acid burns skin:/
Erin R.
Love this! I use it with the 3 step system it’s offered with. Keeps my face clean and clear, no pun intended
Allie G.
Monroe, GA
Really like this face wash, the only disadvantage is that it makes my skin oily but other than that I like ot
Leticia M.
Bakersfield, CA
When I wash my face with this product it feels refreshed, my face is not as oily anymore.It feels soft also.
Alexa N.
Lakewood, NJ
Clean and clear is the best affordable option for when I'm on a budget! I get the same results as high end !
Diane O.
Phoenixville , PA
Smells amazing and really clean your face! The best to use in the morning or to help to remove your make up!
Roxy M.
It was alright not my favorite! I broke out in hives after using it. I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.