BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

mili r.
Its a pretty good facial cleanser but I hace used better. Do not use to much because it will overdry your skin.
Hannah E.
I use this as my daily facial clenser I love it it washes away the day so easly and you can feel the deference!
Kelly B.
Rochester, NY
Leaves my face feeling clean. But if I use it too many days in a row it leaves my face feeling very dried out.
Rebekah B.
Lancaster, SC
Best facial wash. Leaves your face feeling clean and fresh but not dry and damaged. Love the face lotion also.
Donna B.
Madison, AL
This is good for the price, use it in the short after removing your makeup and your face feels fresh and clean.
Allyssa W.
Sparta, WI
This far cleanser is my go to!  It's not drying and I've yet to have a break out since using it.  I use it daily!
Bailey V.
Victorville, CA
I feel like this product doesn't clean the skin as much as other cleansers. It doesn't remover my make up well.
Regina P.
Richlands, NC
This worked good but it did leave my skin feeling a little tacky so required a facial sponge and several rinses
Nick D.
Tempe, AZ
Does the job, but for me, it definitely dried out my face. Also has a very noticeable "cleaning" kind of smell.
Jade B.
It does clear up acne/blemishes, only problem that I have is that it dries out my usually oily skin really bad.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.