BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Casey P.
Vale, NC
This product works well. Takes off my makeup and doesn't dry my skin out. My teenager is also using this product.
Summer A.
Frisco, TX
I hate clean and clear makes me break out alot! I dont use it anymore due to acne all over after 3 time k used it
Sarah P.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This is what I'm currently using, and I'm pretty happy with it. I like the fact that it doesn't have microbeads.
Sara M.
Modesto, CA
It cleanses my skin without drying it out which is great especially in the winter. I will definitely repurchase.
Aliyah V.
I used the kit that it comes with. My face has gotten very clean by using this face wash every morning and night
Kitty V.
Stafford, Va
Good product! Helped clear up my skin while I used it. It didn't irritate my skin and was fast and simple to use.
Brookelle B.
Lakewood, CO
My face always feels clean and clear after using this product! It's not hard on your face and keeps the acne away
Bailey V.
Victorville, CA
I feel like this product doesn't clean the skin as much as other cleansers. It doesn't remover my make up well.
Lillie E.
I love this it removes all the oil from my face and makes it very soft. I have sensitive skin and this helps it
Anaid P.
Calexico, CA
This stuff really works i had very oily skin and it wakes up your skin and you feel your skin getting very good
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?