BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Jayla H.
This is the only facial cleanser I use I have been buying this for years it doesn’t dry out my skin or irritate it
Ashley G.
Berea, KY
I am currently using this product and I love it! It gets my face very clean and reduces breakouts and black heads!
Kelsey G.
Bristol
I wash my face in the shower every morning with this product as it wakes me right up! And makes my skin baby smooth
Jessica H.
Lulu, FL
Works well for awhile but then my skin gets used to it so it does not work as well. But it does have a great smell.
Amaiya P.
Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser helps fight the acne that won't go away however it does dry your face
Josie C.
foster, mo
I haven’t used this one in a couple years but it’s a super nice face wash. I think I might start using it some more
Naara A.
Irving, TX
It leaves face soft and clear, and it removes the extra makeup left on face from what the makeup wipes didn't get.
Sydney K.
Platteville, WI
So far this has really helped keep my skin clear, and a little goes a long way, so this product lasts a long time!
Shadley H.
Madisonville, KY
This has been the cleanser I have used for years, it always keeps my face feeling so amazing and rejuvenated after
NinaBlu D.
La La Land
I use this in the mornings and it has made the difference in my skin health. It refreshes, rejuvenate and softens.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?