BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

MiKayla H.
Lewistown
I use this daily to keep my face feeling clean and acne free. I barely use any other brands for facial cleansers.
Erin C.
Coram, NY
I like this product because when you are finished washing your face you can actually feel like its squeeky clean.
Marcella O.
Marlborough, MA
not that good maybe its nice to wake up in the morning because your face feels colder after using it but thats it
elizabeth w.
Davenport, OK
This smells fantastic and always leaves my face feeling soft and clean! I've been using for 8 years! Just love it
Summer A.
Frisco, TX
I hate clean and clear makes me break out alot! I dont use it anymore due to acne all over after 3 time k used it
Alyxandria Z.
Chesapeake, VA
Nice and foamy. It makes my face feel clean and not greasy. Does not dry out my skin which is something other do
Nicole P.
High Point, NC
I thought the foaming cleanser was better then the poor cleanser however I still didn't feel like it helped much.
Bailey P.
Columbia, TN
Smelled great, and foamed nicely. However, it did not do anything for acne and it left my face feeling very dry.
Mikayra D.
Swords Creek, VA
This cleaner leaves my face feeling fresh and clean, it removes the oil which I love as I tend to have oily skin.
Gen M.
Littlerock, CA
LOVE this. Cleans my fave very well, leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. Def recommend. It's not drying at all
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.