BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Clean and clear worked pretty well on my skin and never completely made my face clear but the morning burst face cleanser worked great for waking you up in the morning making feel fresh I love that feeling I love the beads on my skin it exfoliated a little bit but it was gentle. It is a very inexpensive product you can find just about anywhere Walgreens Kroger's Walmart very easy to find and very cheap I think it's pretty good product do you just need to find what one is best for you in your skin
Kallie B.
This is really nice for a cheaper product.  It helps to control some of my oiliness without drying out my dry spots on my face. I use it in the set with the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer and it really is a nice set.  The toner is of course a little harsh, but the moisturizer really helps balance it all. I use this with a electronic facial brush to really help get off the dry flaky skin and it really helps to make my skin feel soft and remove makeup. Love the foaming feel too.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I love Clean and Clear and have used it for years, since my teen years so maybe a bit more than a few years.  It makes your face feel so squeaky clean and feeling great.  It has a great scent and is very affordable..  I purchase mine at Walmart.  I would definitely recommend this product.
Sarah A.
Logan, WV
I bought this facial cleanser as part of a three piece set. It's the brand I currently use. Along with the other products in the set it works really well and helps keep my oily combination skin under control without drying out my face.

But... it does take a lot of work to lather this cleanser. So, if you're usually running short of time this might not be the cleanser for you.

I like using it on days I have plenty of time to take care of my skin.
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
Really good for general cleansing, but it didn't do all that much for my acne. I never noticed a huge difference, but it definitely cleaned my skin really well, plus smells super good. It's really gentle on the skin regardless, without causing any feelings of dryness, irritation, or leaving my face oily. Probably the best as a basic cleanser, but if you have acne I would look into a product with a higher salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide concentration.
Adam S.
St Petersburg, FL
I did not have an acne problem widen I tried the product. I don't usually follow a special skin regimen but I was convinced to try washing my face more often to improve the look of my complexion. It actually made me break out. The way it feels on your skin and smells, leads me to believe that it's not pH balanced. That means it would MAKE problems for your skin. My skin definitely felt clean and soft after I used it but it make my skin look raw and red.
Catherine H.
Fairview, TX
My brother, sister and I have all tried this product and seen an immense difference in our acne since using it! It's a really great value, and it really works! I have taken acutane, so it keeps away little bursts. It greatly helped my siblings who have never used acne prescriptions! Their faces have to be at least 5 times clearer! We have all now used it for a year with no flare ups. It's comfortable, but it is still harsh enough to fight acne.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
I bought this product at Walmart to clean my face and to help clear acne. Overall I'm unimpressed by the product. The cleaning aspect was the only good part of this product. It had a very harsh smell, and it will burn your eyes if you accidentally get it in them and it really dries out skin. My skin was very dry after use, seemed to have a thick residue on it and even went as far as starting to peel. I don't recommend for a daily cleanser.
Theresa T.
Bronx, NY
I'm not completely sure if Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleansar does anything for my skin. Sometimes I'll go days forgetting to use it and I haven't noticed any relationship between that and my breakouts. I think it's helpful for keeping your face clean, but when it comes to acne treatment, there's greater evidence that benzoyl peroxide is the most effective over the counter product. I'm not sure that I would buy this again.
Edith C.
Kennewick, WA
I've used this product recently and all I've got to say it how amazing this facial cleanser is. It controls the oil in my face throughout the day. It leaves my skin dry but not to the point where its uncomfortable. I use this product when im washing my face and trying to keep it clean so i can clear up some acne i have and it works amazing i love this product. At the end of the day my face is hydrated and dry and not oily
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.