BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Mary M.
Callahan, FL
Not my favorite. It feels like it dries my skin out and irritates it. Wouldn't recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.
Maria A.
i've used this brand for like 2 years and it will forever be my favorite. this product is great because it's not pricey
China H.
This smells great and feels refreshing it doesn't really clear up my acne but I like to see it before I use my noczema
Emily R.
Grand Junction
After washing my face with this face wash, I feel clean. Previously I've use other brands and it doesn't work as well.
KATHERINE PAMELA VICENTE BUENO A.
My face feels so clean after using this product, very gentle with my skin and good smell. always get it on amazon for 5
Jyida D.
Detroit, MI
Your skin feels really clean with this product, a nice tingle to your skin and your skin feels clean for the whole day
Jessica W.
Murfreesboro, TN
It gets the job done! nothing fancy! I've used this for years. it helps control acne flair ups and keeps my skin clean.
Katie H.
Apache Junction, AZ
Didn't do anything for my skin. Actually kind of irritated it and dried it out.. Wasn't impressed, wont be repurchasing.
Mishelle Q.
This product does not work at all in my opinion. It doesn't do anything to clean my face and it made my face more dry.
Leah R.
Willow Grove, PA
I have terrible, oily skin and this is the only face wash that does not rip my skin apart and actually cleans my face.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?