BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Cheyenne B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love his facial cleanser it helps with oily skin without overdrying ! This product definitely
Met my expectations
Jocelyn a.
I had purchased this item a while ago and it was very great! It was nice and refreshing but I have not repurchased
Iran C.
Chicago
Use this morning and night for my skin routine because of my acne I get. Love it! Sister didn't like it but I did.
Desiree C.
Mesa, AZ
I love this cleanser! My skin feels amazing after using it. I have nice smooth skin and my face feels so hydrating.
KyLynn J.
Salem, UT
This is my favorite of the clean and clear cleansers. Love the foaming part and the smoothness of it with no bumps.
Allyson H.
Cheraw, SC
Great product just left my face feeling to dry after washing. Smelled great but maybe it dried my face out to much.
Alexandrea G.
Las Vegas, NV
This facial cleanser certainly gets the job done! My face does not feel dried out like it has with other cleansers.
Ahna C.
drying but good for oily skin like mine, I use it as my daily cleanser and it keeps my skin clear for the most part
Taylor H.
Fountain Inn, SC
This is my daily face washing product it smells amazing, leave my skin feeling soft and clean it’s a great product.
Carolina P.
Love this product kind of strong but really cleans all the oil from the pores I didn't feel dryness after cleanser
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.