BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Ja'Kiara H.
Has your face feeling refreshing and it wakes you up in the morning when you use it. I recommend this product for anybody
Good for normal to dry skin. Not very irritating if you get it in the eyes. Always leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.
Aronika L.
Edinburg , TX
So good on my skin it leaves it fresh and clean. I bought this a while back and have been using it nonstop it's worth it
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Extremely drying. After you wash it off your face feels tight and then ot gets beyond greasy. This one is a no no for me
Vanessa G.
Mission , TX
Its okay , it doesnt stop acne . I would use it in the morning because it makes you feel awake , fresh and ready to go
Samantha B.
It really helps with my acene. I hardly break out because I use it every morning. Everyone is jealous of my clean skin.
Taylor J.
Byron, GA
I like this face wash because it's gentle enough to use every day and effective. It has a nice smell and lathers well.
Krista D.
I love the way it feels. It leaves my skin clean and refreshed. I love this product. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Megan M.
Canton, OH
This is simple and easy to use. I love the pump! It's easy to have sitting in the shower to use daily when I'm in there
Katie H.
Apache Junction, AZ
Didn't do anything for my skin. Actually kind of irritated it and dried it out.. Wasn't impressed, wont be repurchasing.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.