BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Amanda C.
Mooresville , NC
Used this for a few months. and it was really nice on my skin but i felt like i was still oily and getting break outs
Kaylah T.
This product is really good and had and medication in it. All the places carry it. I wouldn't use it everyday though
Abby P.
My favorite! Cleans off all my makeup every night. Isn't harsh on my face and really does wake me up in the morning.
Ale V.
San Antonio, TX
I like using this as an everyday face wash. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It's a good drugstore product!
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
Ehh I use to like this product however it broke my skin out and made it so dry.. never again will I use this product.
Lacie G.
My husband and I have used this plenty of times. No complaints and makes our face smooth and not dry. You'll love it.
Laura H.
Arnold
This is my go to daily cleanser!!! I love it!! It doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't break my budget!!! Thankfully!!
Katie D.
Auburn, GA
I use this every night in the shower and great results as long as I washed my face before using it, it works amazing
Rosanna C.
Marshfield, MO
Live this so much it gives my face a revitalizing boost to get my day going and I feel so clear and no more oily skin
breena m.
Awesome product, gets the gunk out of your face and makes it feel good.. make sure not to get it into your eyes haha
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.