BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
I love this product. As an MUA (makeup artist) and someone with acne prone skin I am always looking for great skin care products. This is one of them. Its is not only highly affordable but it honestly does a GREAT job of removing dirt, oil, and makeup from my face without over drying my skin. Plus I have never had any sensitivity or irritation with this product. I don't have OVERLY sensitive skin but I do have eczema and am prone to having reactions from certain products and ingredients. But yea Definetley try this product out if you haven't already!!
Ja'Necia M.
I've been using this product for at least 2 years. It's really good at removing makeup, dirt, and oil. It has a mild scent, and it's not too harsh on the skin. However, it does leave my skin feeling tight and dry. I have to apply lotion or cream right after using. I never really had trouble skin, but I do get the occasional pimple and rough texture. My skin is also naturally oily in my t-zone and chin. This does what I need it to do and keeps me from having tons of breakouts. I recommend this product if you have oily skin. The price is pretty good as well.
Caylee M.
I use this cleanser every day and I love it. I've gone through about three of these already. I have sensitive skin and I find that it doesn't irritate my skin like other cleansers do. I also like that it has a pump, it makes it so easy to get the product out. I'll continue to repurchase this product.  Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
Jazmine T.
I have used this product quite a bit of times. I use it first thing in the morning when I hop in the shower and it makes my face feel refreshed and it really does help to wake me up. It keeps my face feeling clean, I don't think it works too well with ance prone skin, but for those that don't have bad acne and just want a fresh clean face in the morning. It does a good job of removing oils on the face. It slightly leaves my face feeling dry. But with a little facial moisturizer I am set for the day.
Talia T.
Riverside
I'm NEVER EVER going to buy this product again. I bought the 1 and 2 step and this junk started to burn my face right after the fist application. I followed the directions to a tea. I had to leave a cold wash cloth on my face if I took it off my face would start burning. The next morning my entire face was red and my t-zone started to like peel. This was two years ago. The day before my Junior yearbook pictures. lol I was trying to look all cute and shit. Worst Day I've ever had as a teenager
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Clean and clear worked pretty well on my skin and never completely made my face clear but the morning burst face cleanser worked great for waking you up in the morning making feel fresh I love that feeling I love the beads on my skin it exfoliated a little bit but it was gentle. It is a very inexpensive product you can find just about anywhere Walgreens Kroger's Walmart very easy to find and very cheap I think it's pretty good product do you just need to find what one is best for you in your skin
Kallie B.
This is really nice for a cheaper product.  It helps to control some of my oiliness without drying out my dry spots on my face. I use it in the set with the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer and it really is a nice set.  The toner is of course a little harsh, but the moisturizer really helps balance it all. I use this with a electronic facial brush to really help get off the dry flaky skin and it really helps to make my skin feel soft and remove makeup. Love the foaming feel too.
Kelly K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This stuff does what it says it will do in that it cleans your skin, but it cleans it by stripping it completely. My skin feels dry and irritated after using this. The packaging is nice and the pump is easy to use and close for travel (doesn't make you push down and twist, which never ends well). I don't think that I'd recommend this product, as it is marketed as an everyday cleanser, but would be far too drying and stripping for any skin type to use on a daily basis.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I love Clean and Clear and have used it for years, since my teen years so maybe a bit more than a few years.  It makes your face feel so squeaky clean and feeling great.  It has a great scent and is very affordable..  I purchase mine at Walmart.  I would definitely recommend this product.
Sarah A.
Logan, WV
I bought this facial cleanser as part of a three piece set. It's the brand I currently use. Along with the other products in the set it works really well and helps keep my oily combination skin under control without drying out my face.

But... it does take a lot of work to lather this cleanser. So, if you're usually running short of time this might not be the cleanser for you.

I like using it on days I have plenty of time to take care of my skin.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?