BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Jojo L.
Phoenix, AZ
This helped to clear up my face whenever I had acne. super gentle cleanse that makes your skin feel really clean and soft.
Shelby R.
Oceanside, CA
Gentle, simple, and great. I have combination skin, and this seems to keep it pretty in check. great for morning or night.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
I use this most days I love how it cleanses without leaving thst harse chemical feel and the price pint is very affordable
Kelly S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dont really experience acne but my husband does i bought this for him and he loves it and its super cheap so great product.
Hollie N.
Columbus, OH
My go to for face wash! Quickly clears up blemishes and prevents future outbreaks. Leaves my face feeling great and clean!
Carrie V.
Fort Myers, FL
This face wash really dries out my skin. I have a combination of both oily and dry skin. But it really dried my face badly.
Margaret G.
Hillside, NJ
Clean & clear oil free keep my skin off oil. It's a great and I love it. I recommend clean & clear to my family and friends
Melodie K.
Lexington, KY
LOVE this as a basic daily cleanser. It removes a good amount of makeup. It also keeps my oil in check without overdrying.
Lianne B.
Rochester, NH
I used this yrs ago and it worked ok left my skin feeling tight and some what oily at times I maybe used it once or twice.
💋 M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Love this stuff. Cleans your face and don't leave it it feeling oily or dry.. helps with blemishes and a nice fresh feeling
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.