BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Zaira R.
United States
I'm currently using this product. So far I have no bad notes, I'm still in the trying out zone, but so far I'm liking it.
Jamie A.
Wahiawa, HI
I purchased this cleanser for my son. So far it seems to be doing it's job keeping his face clean without drying it out.
Sarah S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use this every morning and it works wonders! The bottle will last you a long time it's definitely one of my favorites.
Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product! Use it every morning and I can see a difference between my skin before and after. No more cystic acne.
Aubrie H.
Gastonia, NC
I actually love this product and I pair it with the night time. It has helped me tremendously! Thank you clean and clear!
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
I use this regularly for my acne routine love the way it leaves my face feeling refreshed. Love the bottle design as well
Nabilah A.
Didn't really work for me. It did nothing for my skin, it just made it even oilier. Ended up breaking out every where :(
Umar A.
My oily skin loves this product. I used to get breakouts even as an adult. Now my skin is super clean and a healthy dry.
Kellie G.
Recently bought this because I didn't feel like spending the extra money on a neutrogena cleanser. It works just as well!
Jaleayah H.
Mendenhall, MS
I love this face wash. I have extremely oily skin so the oil free helps! I love it & it makes my skin feel fresh & clean
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?