BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
Love all the clean and clear products, I have tried many face cleansers, moisturizers, etc and I always seem to go back
Alexis H.
Edmond, OK
This cleanser is easy on your wallet and easy on your face. It helped prevent my acne from reappearing and coming back.
Angela T.
Allendale, MI
Love how this feels on my skin. Very clean and refreshing. Would definitely recommend. Also great value for your money.
Rylie R.
I love this product. It helped my acne clear up and I love the smell of it. It's very affordable and lasts a long time
Nicole B.
Saint Clair
Loved it!!! I use several different products for my face. This by far is the best one I used! It's perfect for my face.
Laura S.
Santa Ana, CA
I love it I bought the 3 step one and I feel it works alot I use it twice a week and feel my face much better and clean
Allison F.
Saint Francis
Keeps my skin balanced and I don't get oily. Sometimes I still break out a little, but in general, it works well.
Steffanie M.
Broken Arrow, OK
My boys use this for their face wash works well on their skin and keeps the acne away. No complaints from teenage boys.
Paige K.
Rochester, MI
This cleanser makes my face feel fresh and pores feel open every day. Use twice a day and your face will stay perfect.
Mariah R.
Astoria, NY
I didn't really like this it made my face really dry and it also made my skin feel weird like it was tight or something
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.