BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Kaley C.
Goodwell
This face wash is decent, pretty average, I'd say. It works, but it smells like hand soap and I find it a little drying.
Ieshia C.
Raleigh , NC
This is a great cleanser! Leaves your face feeling soft and clean! I love this product and would recommend it to anyone!
Nabilah A.
Didn't really work for me. It did nothing for my skin, it just made it even oilier. Ended up breaking out every where :(
Jamie A.
Wahiawa, HI
I purchased this cleanser for my son. So far it seems to be doing it's job keeping his face clean without drying it out.
Zaira R.
United States
I'm currently using this product. So far I have no bad notes, I'm still in the trying out zone, but so far I'm liking it.
Umar A.
My oily skin loves this product. I used to get breakouts even as an adult. Now my skin is super clean and a healthy dry.
Kellie G.
Recently bought this because I didn't feel like spending the extra money on a neutrogena cleanser. It works just as well!
Aubrie H.
Gastonia, NC
I actually love this product and I pair it with the night time. It has helped me tremendously! Thank you clean and clear!
Sarah S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use this every morning and it works wonders! The bottle will last you a long time it's definitely one of my favorites.
Jasmin F.
Phoenix
Its Really good ,It help me alot
I had Alot of Acne and Now my acne is much better... i would Love to try different ones
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.